Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Flower garden 1

NC001A




Once again.. another quilled card!!! I badly wanted to create a flower garden on a card… I only used some simple shapes here.. Teardrops are used as flowers.. don’t ask me what kind of flower this is… cos I don’t know…!!! It just came to my mind… and the leaves are done with lots of leaf shapes. I made the butterfly in the corner with orange, red and peach colors, the wordings are done using a gold glitter 3D outliner.
I guess this card would be suitable for a lady. About the padded envelope, well it’s yellow and I used some colored stripes to decorate the front of the envelope. This card is also customizable. Just let me know what you need to be written on it..!!! Well, I’m hoping add more flower garden cards later on…
CARD CODE: NC001A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...