Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Congratulations on Wedding

WC001A




Phew!!! Finally I finished this one.. This is the most time consuming card I ever did!!! It took lots of time to finish the flower bouquet!! Glittering black and white is used for the groom’s coat and the bride’s gown. I add a silver ribbon to the bouquet and the envelope is designed using the same type of ribbon. The names of the couple and the date of their wedding is written in silver.
Actually I made a similar type of card for one of cousin brothers to congratulate on his wedding. I used the same names here to give you an idea that how would it look with the couple’s names on it. I add flower sequins to decorate bride’s gown. The envelope is padded and pink in color. This card will be a little expensive depending on the time consumed to create it!!!
CARD CODE: WC001A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...