Monday, June 6, 2011

One year anniversary!!!



Well, It’s been a looong time since I last posted here…almost a month!!!! Been busy with exams and more exams are coming up… happy to say that my university degree is almost coming to an end..now … having  the finals now!! So, I was hoping to post this before  ...but never got the chance…

It’s been a year since I started my blog and business officially!! my first post on 11th May 2010. Looking back …. I found new friends who are enjoying the same field as I am, and had so many creative ideas from them…. Learned a lot! Let me just share some statistics with u now… Well I got 21 followers now and my site has been viewed about 17,500 times…yup they say the more the merrier….!!! My site is most viewed in India actually, according to the blog stats. The most viewed post is THIS.

Well, I hope to do crafting a lot more in the near future.. once my degree is complete…and until I get a job of course…!!! Thanks a for reading my blog…and I hope u guys enjoy it as much as I do….!!!  Well then keep reading folks!!!!!! See ya again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...