Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Cherries

CC004A



Ladies and Gents please let me present my last creation for this Christmas, Christmas Cherries… Christmas Combo 4 , the last but certainly not the least!! 

Cherries with leaves are mounted on a white cardstock decorated with gold glitter. Dull gold color paper is used for the outlining and the patterned paper in the background.. yup! I made it! I don’t have any punches, so I cut all the little flowers by hand…. The cardstock is white and the size is 14.5cm by 14.5cm. Inside is blank and no pop ups..

So that’s it! End of my Christmas Cards collection… The Christmas Combo!!! So there are lot’s of other ideas that didn’t get real though… I wanted to do a snow man as well… may be next Christmas…



Note: This is a ready made card.. So you can order it straight away! NO WAITING !! Please note that Customization is not available. Inside is blank for your own personal message.

Place an order and I will post it to you straight away.  Allow about a week for delivery time though. Please contact me for details.
chamicrafts@gmail.com

Card Code: CC004A


Check out my "Christmas Combo "..




2 comments:

  1. your cards are well nice! have you ever thought about promoting them through ecard versions? try http://up4it-smartcard.com and get in touch with us on linked in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must say that this is such a wonderful collection of Christmas greeting cards, thank you for this beautiful greeting cards shared by you, this is just amazing.

    Online e birthday cards for friends

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...