Sunday, November 4, 2012

Two hearts in love

AC007A


Sorry guys I didn’t post anything in a long time… I have couple things that need to be posted but I’m actually turning into a couch potato nowadays.. hehe… I have become so lazy that the mere thought of getting out of the couch to do some quilling is not even possible. He he.. Then a dear friend and a regular customer called and asked for an anniversary card. And Finally I’m off the couch!! He he…

So she wanted a design involving two hearts, and gave me the freedom to do any design I like. It’s for her 7th anniversary and then I realized that I did her 5th and 6th anniversary cards as well!  How fast time flies!!! Ah I’m completely out of track….Anyway back to the design!

The colors used here are bright pink and bright yellow which I think is amazing together! Just like the couple who are celebrating their anniversary.. he he… I’ve used stripes to create the illusion of two colors being mixed together. I think it worked pretty well. The pop up is a very simple one with the same colors. I love the idea of two tones!! I
That’s for now and I have some big projects that I’m doing recently.. will post them here once I’m done with them.. ASAP … 


CARD CODE: AC007A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...