Friday, November 30, 2012

寿司 !! Sushi Anyone???

NC001A

Sushi!! Have you ever tried sushi? Well, I haven’t! But I love the look of it. this is something I wanted to do for quite some time. This card doesn’t have any titles actually; the Japanese word stands for sushi actually. So I’d like to introduce this as a note card, or an all occasion card. A note card can be used to write a simple message, as a gift card or for anything at all.Inside is blank to write your note!  (thus it's called a note card!)

For chopsticks I used toothpicks. I’m hoping to do more Japanese related designs in the future. I love Japan and Japanese stuff. Hehe! I’ve never been to Japan, but it’s in top of my bucket list! All I could think about was sushi while I was designing the sushi rolls. I would certainly like to try one!
I’m hoping to do more note cards, with very simple designs like this.
 

CARD CODE: NC001A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...