Monday, September 20, 2010

Chemistry- related Invitations

IC001A
IC002A
IC003A


I made these 3 invitations for a party. It’s a party organized by the chemistry society of my university. Since it is for a chemistry related party, the invitations were needed to be chemistry-related too… it was a new challenge for me.. and they wanted 3 different designs. 
So, I used the shape of benzene to create the first one…. used some spiral roses for the second one and the shape of a test tube… I used spiral roses for the third one, too.  I didn’t want to use chemistry only in these invitations.. I wanted to give it a little bit of glitter, color and flowers too… not just test tubes, flasks…etc. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...