Sunday, June 13, 2010

Taking a break...

      Hello guys... I will be taking a little break from crafts...!! As the exams are on the way at university... and I got a lot to study nowadays.. so I'm very busy at the moment..! So, I'm not taking any orders for a while!! I won't be available for about a month!! 
       Actually no crafty ideas come to mind these days.. coz it's filled with Physics, Maths and Statistics!!! hahaha! yeah... I don't have time to create any cards or new designs now... Mind needs to be free to wander into new ideas !! Really... when something bugs you in your mind... it's difficulty concentrate abut these things.  So, I will not be posting new designs for a while ... However after the exam we are to be given a looong vacation!!! hahaha!! Can't wait for that!! And I have some huge plans for the vacation!! About my crafts of course .... I hope to step into experimenting new ideas and create more and more quiilled designs!! Yeah!! Got some ideas now... but gonna need time to put those thoughts into action!! So.. hope to be back soon... Till then....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...