Friday, May 23, 2014

Quilled Japanese Doll



So guys! How are you all doing?! I think I’m blogging after ..well more than a year I guess!! Sorry that I’ve been silent, but craft-wise I’ve been doing some projects slowly as I’m full time working now. So there’s less time for crafting unfortunately! Well anyway, first let me show you one of the dolls that I made like years ago! The Japanese quilled doll. With a Red color with Yellow flowers Kimono and a matching umbrella !

Got some other stuff to post too! Will do that when I have time! Cheers!








1 comment:

  1. Wow.Its really innovative and unique dolls.No words to say about this site.
    Thank you for posting.
    Zarah
    Bizbilla B2B portal

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...