Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Birthday Card with Red color scheme..

HC008R




Another design of HC008 with a new color scheme!!! Yup, this time I used totally different colors... Used red theme here....with a yellow background...with a red color cord..on the sides...
Well people seems to like this style... most of the people ask me to do this kind of cards... but now I'm kinda bored of it.... gotta try something new...!!! but wait I still got another card of this style... I'll post it soon....


CARD CODE: HC008R

2 comments:

  1. Hey...I accidentally came across ur Collection of card in FB....They are super cool....I jst cant imagin that they are hand-made..U have a goood taste of blending Colors together....Keep up the good work..and may ur creativity grow high.. Best of Luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...