Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quilled Flower Card

HC006B

 Hello there.. here I am again... I'm really sorry that it took me this long to post something new!! I promised you that new designs are on the way.. Well, I got terribly sick just as the vacation started.:(  So I couldn't do anything for about a week... Anyway, I'm better now and hope to get on with crafting..

So let's get back to the design above.. This is a custom order for a good friend of mine and she wanted it for her brother.. I was given full power to any kind of design that I like...

I used this metallic blue color card.. Added a piece of soft purple color paper..with a silver code... I love these codes!!! I have more of this code in another colors.. and hope to do more designs with them... Then I added this quilled flower with a stem and a leaf.. Also added some soft blue color spirals... The greeting is written in silver.. There's a piece of soft purple color paper inside to write your wishes... The padded envelope comes in the same soft blue color... And YES this card is customizable!! As you can see there's plenty of space to write at sides!! So, if you are interested please let me know....!!!

CARD CODE: HC006B 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...