Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spiral roses..or lotus!!!



I've been enjoying making spiral roses for the last couple of days... However I'd rather call them "Lotus"!!! Coz it looks like lotus to me!! he he he...  Making  this type of flower is not hard.. and the best thing is.. you don't have to cut stripes.. which I hate the most!! Wish I had a paper shredder...:(

Anyway I'm hoping to do some designs with this flower.. I already made one greeting card... I couldn't take the photographs coz  when I finished it..it was already evening.. So, Ill do that later... how ever you have to get this flower as flat as possible.. otherwise the height of the flower will be too much and it would be very difficult to insert the card into an envelope...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas are appreciated a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...